Welcome to Scottish Hospitality
the warm friendly hospitality Scots are world famous for by dining or staying with a Scottish family.
tours of Dumfries and Galloway in South-West Scotland which will enable you to absorb the history, culture, wildlife and scenery of our beautiful region.
Hospitality Plus Scotland will arrange personalised “homestay” accommodation or “home-cooked” Scottish meals for visitors to Dumfries and Galloway. We will also organise self-drive or accompanied tours of our beautiful, unspoilt region. Our tours are tailored to the requests and special interests of our guests.
We also have a keen interest in family history and will help you research your Scottish heritage. We can organise “tailor-made” tours which will take you on a journey of discovery where you will walk in the footsteps of your Scottish ancestors
Scottish Home Cooked Meals
"Where food comes naturally"
- a delicious home-cooked "Scottish" dinner which may include succulent Galloway beef, Scottish Salmon, a taste of haggis, traditional Scottish desserts and cheeses, emphasising local produce.
- pleasant conversation.
- the warm, friendly hospitality of your hosts.
Scottish Home-stay Accommodation
"Ceud Mille Failte"
(a hundred thousand welcomes)
- staying in a Scottish home, sharing meals and being part of family life for a few days.
- us sharing out knowledge of Scotland and Scottish customs and culture.
Experiences of Dumfries and Galloway
Photograph by VisitScotland/Scottish Viewpoint
"See our region through the eyes of people who live here"
- tours of Dumfries and Galloway in South-West Scotland and experience the history, culture, wildlife and scenery of our beautiful, unspoilt region
- let us help you trace your family history, enabling you to walk in the footsteps of your ancestors.