Terms and Conditions for Tours/Experiences/Accommodation with Hospitality Plus Scotland
Before booking a tour/experience or accommodation with Hospitality Plus Scotland, we recommend that you read over our terms and conditions. If you place a booking through this website, you have entered into an agreement with Hospitality Plus Scotland and have accepted our terms and conditions.
- Your booking will be confirmed when Hospitality Plus Scotland receives your booking form with a deposit of 25% of the total cost. A contract will not exist until Hospitality Plus Scotland confirms your booking in writing or by e-mail. On receipt of our confirmation, you must check the details on the confirmation letter or e-mail and inform Hospitality Plus Scotland if the details are incorrect.
- The balance of the full price of the tour/experience or accommodation will be paid 21 days before the tour/experience or accommodation date. If the balance is not received by the due date Hospitality Plus Scotland reserves the right to cancel your booking.
- Payments can be made directly into our bank account by sterling cheque or directly to us if booking locally. Bank details will be made available if you wish to make a direct transfer. We also accept major credit cards and debit cards. Payment by credit cards will incur an extra small fee of 2.75% of the total bill.
- If Hospitality Plus Scotland has organised alternative accommodation we may require the cost to be paid in full at the time of booking and guests should adhere to the provider’s terms and conditions.
- Payment for the hire of equipment should be paid by the guests directly to the individual providers. Hospitality Plus Scotland will give guests the individual provider’s details. Guests should adhere to the provider’s terms and conditions.
- All cancellations of booked tours/experiences or accommodation should be communicated to Hospitality Plus Scotland as soon as possible in writing or by e-mail at email@example.com. When cancelling a tour/experience or accommodation, please note that text messages will not be accepted as a form of communication.
- If a booking is cancelled less than 48 hours before the date of the tour/experience or accommodation an administration fee of £50 or 25% of the booking, whichever is less, will be made. If a booking is cancelled less than 24 hours before the start date of the tour/experience the deposit will be non-refundable. However we are happy to waive cancellation fees in special circumstances.
- In the unlikely event of a tour/experience or accommodation being cancelled by Hospitality Plus Scotland a full refund will be given. However Hospitality Plus Scotland will not be responsible for any other expenses incurred by you, including compensation for any inconvenience.
- Guests will be liable for any cancellation fee charged by an alternative accommodation provider or a provider of hired equipment.
- Although unlikely, if Hospitality Plus Scotland needs to make alterations to your tour/experience, you will be informed as soon as possible of any significant changes. If possible we shall try to accommodate any minor changes guests may wish to make to their tour/experience.
- Hospitality Plus Scotland has public liability and other appropriate insurances. However we are not liable for any personal property lost or stolen or any accidents outside our homes or vehicles during tours/experiences. We recommend that all guests arrange their own travel, personal property, accident, medical and cancellation insurance. We also comply with “The Package Travel, Package Holidays and Package Tours Regulations 1992 and your payments are held in an account until the completion of your tour/experience.
- Data Protection – Hospitality Plus Scotland will not pass your personal details or your bank details to any third party.
- A minimum of two persons is required for a dinner, tour/experience or accommodation to go ahead. You are expected to behave in a reasonable manner throughout the tour/experience. If a guest is asked to leave a tour/experience there will be no refund. Smoking is not permitted in our homes or vehicles, however there will be frequent stops and opportunities for guests who wish to smoke.
- Hospitality Plus Scotland does not accept responsibility for the state of footpaths, tracks or roads on cycling and walking experiences. All routes are followed at the walkers or cyclists own risk. Hospitality Plus Scotland has taken reasonable steps regarding information contained in this website about routes/ tracks or roads but it cannot guarantee the accuracy of any information provided in respect of any route. If any route is marked closed or the road surface is unfit for walking or cycling on the day it is the guest’s responsibility to seek out a safe and suitable alternative.
- Force Majeure – Hospitality Plus Scotland does not accept any responsibility for any loss, inconvenience or damage caused by war, threat of war, riot or civil commotion, terrorist or criminal activities, industrial disputes, natural disasters, flood or drought, fires, sickness, weather conditions, airport closures, road or traffic conditions, nuclear explosion or radioactive contamination from any nuclear facility or other events beyond the control of Hospitality Plus Scotland.
- Complaints – Hospitality Plus Scotland’s aim is to ensure that you have an enjoyable experience. If you have any problems please contact Hospitality Plus Scotland immediately and we will do our best to resolve them. Any complaints should be made to Hospitality Plus Scotland as soon as possible and should be notified in writing within 7 days from the end of your tour/experience.
- While every care has been taken to ensure that the information on the Hospitality Plus Scotland website is correct we cannot guarantee that any of the information remains accurate. Hospitality Plus Scotland accepts no liability for any inaccuracy. However, Hospitality Plus Scotland will endeavour to keep details on our website up to date.
- Applicable Law – Hospitality Plus Scotland’s contract with you will be in accordance to the laws of Scotland.
If you have any questions regarding these terms and conditions please contact hospitality Plus Scotland at www.hospitalityplusscotland.com or 01387251909.